Wild Hacker is the growing security blog, where you can write about Hacking, Computer Security, Network security, Privacy or some tips and tricks that would help readers to keep safe on the Internet.
We all know the power of Guest blogging, guest blogging is win win situation for both guest authors as well as blog owners.
- Publicity get yourself among the security geeks and blogging lovers.
- You are allowed to use your link on WildHacker!. That should be at the end of post (Author Bio), that provides a back link to your blog (website).
- Your article will be exposed to all of WildHacker! readers (via RSS feed) and through all the social media sites (Like facebook,twitter) we are currently on.
- We serve more than 250k+ pageviews each month.
- WildHacker has a PR 3.
- Unique article with creative tips or ideas.
- Grammatically correct
- Article at-least contains 450+ words
- You must not re-publish it.
- You are allowed to add one relevant links in article, That should be at the end of post (Author Bio). (No affiliate links pls)
- Title should be informative and title must give a broad idea about the post, first word must be capitalize.
- Post must be in the proper format like introduction block, body and conclusion.
- Use images that will really helpful for the readers to understand the article.
- Submit your article via contact form.
- Add your profile info in ‘You Profile’ option.
- Fill all the fields like Name, last name, your website/blog, bio, email id etc.
- Write your post and submit it for the review. After reviewing your article / post it will be published within few days.
- WildHacker also allow paid Guest article / post with no limit of relevant links in article. For more information contact here
Please note that copied and plagiarised articles are unacceptable.If you have any question feel free to ask via contact form.