There are certain functions available in today’s modern programming language that are there just for the purpose of stopping this kind of an attack. You use the code to filter out any data that is placed in the form of your web site and it should be able to stop any malicious data from coming in. And that is why it is embarrassing when something like this happens. It is a programming mistake and the attacker got lucky.
You might be interested in some of our other articles:
- Istealer Tutorial : Password Stealer To Hack Twitter
- SMS HACK : Send Sms from Friends Mobile To Any Number
- Facebook, Hotmail, Gmail Passowrd hacking through Winspy Keylogger
- Remote Password Hacking Software - Sniperspy keylogger
- How To Hack Password Through Mobile
Collection of SQL Injection Tools for website hacking.....
Filed Under: Website Hacking