In a typical Web Application architecture, all data is stored on a Database server. This Database server store data in various formats like an LDAP, XML or RDBMS database. The application queries the server and accesses the information based on the user input.
Normally attackers try to extract more information than allowed by manipulating or using the query with specially crafted inputs.Here, in this tutorial we’ll be discussing XPATH Injection techniques to extract data from XML databases.
You might be interested in some of our other articles:
- Istealer Tutorial : Password Stealer To Hack Twitter
- How To Hide Keylogger, Virus, Rats Files in Image
- Facebook, Hotmail, Gmail Passowrd hacking through Winspy Keylogger
- Remote Password Hacking Software - Sniperspy keylogger
- How To Hack Password Through Mobile
XPath Injection Tutorial To Hack Websites Database
Filed Under: Website Hacking