- iPhone not in contract with AT&T, either having completed a contract or purchased without contract
- AT&T account in good standing
- iPhone IMEI number
- First locate the iPhone IMEI(International Mobile Equipment Identity) number and make a note of it:
- Goto Tap Settings then tap General
- Now Tap “About” and scroll down to find “IMEI”
AT&T will initiate a request to unlock your iPhone and after that you have to restore your iPhone through iTunes software to complete the device unlock. After device unlocked, a micro-SIM from any networks like T-Mobile will now work in the iPhone.
The time it takes to receive the unlock instructions on your email seem to vary widely, with requests being made earlier in the day (like morning) being fulfilled sometimes within an hour, while later requests given up to two weeks wait time sometimes.
Filed Under: KEYLOGGER , unlock iphone
Click Here To Download Winspy Keylogger