SpyAgent can be used in many computer environments, and in countless ways. Here are a few possible uses for SpyAgent.
- Computer Monitoring SpyAgent can record any activity performed by a user on your computer. Click the link to read more.
- Employee Monitoring Keep track of what employees are doing during business hours. Are they playing games, or actually working? Click the link to read more.
- Spouse Monitoring Keep tabs on your spouse’s suspicious behavior. Click the link to read more.
- Parental Control See what your children are doing on your computer, and limit their computer usage. Click the link to read more.
- Keystroke Logger Log each and every keystroke a user types while using Windows. Including passwords and emails. Click the link to read more.
- Internet Monitoring Monitor and record all internet related activities – from websites visited, to internet chat conversations. Click the link to read more.
- Content Filtering Control what websites users can visit, and what programs they can run while using your computer. Click the link to read more.
Monitoring and Surveillance :
- Keystroke Monitoring Monitor and log all keystrokes along with the window they are typed in and timestamp. Click the "Format" button to remove and apply text formatting to make the log more readable.
- Emails Sent and Received Monitor and log all emails sent and received by users of your computer! All SMTP and POP3 messages are recorded for later viewing.
- Screenshot Capturing SpyAgent can take snapshots of your desktop at set intervals of time, allowing you to visually see what is happening. The ScreenShot capture manager also has a built in Slide show viewer for easy viewing.
- Clipboard Logging Log all text copied to the Windows clipboard by users.
- Activity Logging Log all all system shutdowns and user log-ons, as well as SpyAgent actions: starting/stopping of monitoring processes, option changes, log accesses, and failed access attempts to start/stop monitoring. This also shows how long a user was active during a monitoring session.
- Events Timeline Logging Log all events users performed and view them in an organized chronically ordered listing. The Events Timeline lets you view what the events the user performed, in the order they did them. Events logged include Program Starts/Stops, Website Visits, Document Viewings and Printings, and more.
- Internet Chat Conversations Monitor and log both sides of all chat conversations made on chat clients. Supported clients include the latest versions of: AOL, AOL Instant Messenger, AIM Triton, Yahoo Messenger, MSN Messenger, and ICQ (both Pro and Lite).
- Website Activity Log all websites visited by the popular browsers used today. All website visits are logged by website address, username, and duration of the site visit. SpyAgent supports the latest versions of the following browsers: Internet Explorer, Netscape, Opera, Mozilla, Firefox and America Online.
- Application Usage Monitor and log all applications ran by users - SpyAgent logs when the application was started, stopped, and how long it was actually used.
- Webmail and Website Content Log webmail messages from most major webmail providers - such as Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and MySpace webmail. SpyAgent logs incoming messages read by the user, as well as messages they send out through webmail. All website content visited can be logged as well.
- Internet Connections Monitor and log all internet sessions made on the PC. This includes all FTP,HTTP, POP3, Chat Messenger, and any other TCP connections.
- Files Accessed Log all files and documents opened from within Windows Explorer. The log viewer provides links to the documents viewed.
- Print Jobs Executed Log all files and documents printed by users of your PC. Logs include the document printed, who printed it, what printer was used, and when.
- Window Activity Log all windows in which the user directly interacts on the desktop.
- E-Mail Log Delivery Have all recorded activity logs emailed to your email address every xxx minutes. Guaranteed log delivery when combined with our Stealth Email Service!
- FTP Log Delivery Have all recorded activity logs uploaded to your FTP account every xxx minutes. Guaranteed log delivery when combined with our Stealth FTP Service!
Stealth and Security :
SpyAgent has a large array of security and stealth features. SpyAgent is undetectable under all Windows versions (it does not even show up in the task manager on any Windows platform) and can circumvent popular third-party "spyware" detectors. SpyAgent has powerful lockdown and logging scheduling features, log file encryption, optional startup warnings, and much more.
- Stealth-Mode SpyAgent can run totally in stealth; that is, it is virtually undetectable to the user. SpyAgent will NOT show up in the task manager under Windows - at all. SpyAgent does not appear in registry and Windows startup utilities while it is running, either.
- Password Protection SpyAgent is password protected to prevent easy monitoring termination and option changes.
- Spyware Detector Disabling Configure SpyAgent to disable popular spyware detectors that may interfere or detect SpyAgent running!
So guys, I hope you have got the trick on how to
Hack Facebook Hotmail Gmail Twitter Account Password Using FUD SpyAgent Keylogger
Enjoy password hacking tool.....
Filed Under: hack facebook , HACK GMAIL , hack hotmail , HACK YAHOO , KEYLOGGER
Click Here To Download Winspy Keylogger