how to lock/password protect a folder in Windows XP or windows Vista.I have provided link for software download to lock a folder in windows xp and vista... just read on.
How to Password protect a folder:
Simply follow the guidelines given below to lock/password protect a folder in Windows XP, Vista.
1. Free Download Bat File to lock/password protect afolder.
2. Now, copy "LockFolder.bat" to any desired folder where you want to store password protected files. Double click on "LockFolder.bat" and a new folder named "Locker" will be created.
3. Move all your files you want to hide in this newly created "Locker" folder.
4. Again double click on "LockFolder.bat" file and you will see a command prompt asking for confirmation. Hit "Y" to confirm that you want to lock/password protect the folder and hit enter.
5. The "Locker" folder will become invisible and thus, you are able to lock a folder in windows XP, Vista.
6. Now, when you want to unlock folder, again double click "LockFolder.bat" file and you will see command prompt asking for password to unlock folder. Enter "pass" (without quotes) as password and hit enter. You will again see the folder containing your private data and files.
That's it. So friends, I hope you are now well approached with this simple technique on
how to lock/password protect a folder.
If you have any problem in using this technique to password protect a folder in windows XP, Vista, please mention it in comments.
Enjoy the technique to password protect a folder in windows XP, Vista...
Filed Under: MISCELLANEOUS
Click Here To Download Winspy Keylogger